Property Maintenance/Day Porter
Applicants Apply with Resume, send to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Maintenance Tech/Day Porter will visit each property as scheduled and precisely inspect and report on its current condition, as well as work closely with tenants in taking care of maintenance/repair requests and needs. Will also perform minor repairs and ensure property cleanliness. Basic tools for, and knowledge/certifications, of finish carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC is required. Must be able to work flexible hours and be on-call 24/7. Wadsworth will provide individual with a company cell phone. All phone calls received with this phone must be returned within 30 minutes
Accounts Payable / Receivable
Applicants Apply with Resume, send to email@example.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Timely scanning, indexing, routing, entry and accurate payment of all invoices, updating vendor, tenant, work orders & construction certificates of insurance into system and updating bank reconciliations
• Daily processing of cash receipts, including ACH transactions
• Accurate vendor set up, credit info sent, W-9 info received.
• Review vendor statements; research past due items, unapplied credits and remedy problem on a timely basis.
• Aids in preparing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual closing statements, reports and invoices.
• Timely entry of coded invoices, work orders, and tenant billings into accounting system.
• Prepare 1099 reporting file for review and submission to the IRS
• Additional duties as assigned.